In this blog you will learn about Motor Yacht Charter Turkey and surrounding:
- Which types of motor yachts are there and what are the given services?
- How much does it cost to rent a motor yacht in Europe?
- What are the conditions to rent a motor yacht?
- What is usually included in a motor yacht charter price?
- What is not included in the motor yacht charter rate?
- What are the ways to save money if you want to rent a motor yacht?
About Motor Yacht Charter Turkey, Greece, Mediterranean
Motor yachts are classy options, it gives a fresh and modern feeling, when you sleep and spend time on it. The biggest advantages compared to other boats are the flybridge and the swimming platform. Although some gulet and sailing yachts have a flybridge, in motor yachts styles it is more common to have multi decks and flybridge. In this way, you will have more privacy from the crew. The bigger a motor yacht, the better. Large motor yachts have all the space and facilities you can need: a larger deck, a beach club, a jacuzzi, a swimming platform, a helipad, a bar area, more dining areas and so on.
Did you know that thrawlers, similar to motor yacht feeling, can be very affordable compared to other segments? They will include route fuel and all the daily fuel usage for electricity and air-condition. So if you feel like you want to travel with a bigger motor yacht and you have less budget, you should definitely go for thrawler yachts.
Ofcourse motor yacht charters can be expensive with regard to daily prices and the extras. Motor yacht daily prices are starting from 1000 euros, the fuel consumption can be 200-300 euros per day.
The smaller motor yachts will have less crew, so the seamen will also cook and clean for you. In this case, they can be less professional. You must be aware of that.
Also in smaller motor yachts or some bigger older ones do not have a stabilizer, you may feel a bit wavy during cruising and at anchor.
Some big motor yachts have more cabins and they can also offer cabin charter in these yachts. So if you can easily book a cabin, like you book it in hotels or cruise ships, this way you can still cruise in style.
INCLUDED IN THE PRICE FOR PRIVATE MOTOR YACHT CHARTER
TURKEY, GREECE, MEDITERRANEAN
* Accommodation on the motor yacht in double or twin cabins
* Crew service
* Harbour fees, transit log & related formalities for the shipping agents, cleaning, service
* Use standard yacht equipment and watersports
* Yacht insurance.
* Clean bed linen, bath towels, beach towels,
NOT INCLUDED IN THE PRICE FOR PRIVATE MOTOR YACHT CHARTER TURKEY, GREECE, MEDITERRANEAN
* Meals and drinks
* Air conditioning (if the boat has ofcourse and according to the capacity of the generators)
* Tip for the crew (5-10% of the charter fee).
* Archaeological sites and national parks entrance fees
* Optional land tours and personal expenses are not included.
* Guests need to have their own individual travel insurance
* Flights, airport transfers, and other transfers are not included
* If the watersports require fuel, then fuel expense will be extra
Saving money from the motor yacht charter rates is possible with early booking or finding a special week to be offered because of a change of plans or a cancellation. Similarly, when the yachts are new to market, they give promotional prices, so you can ask us for these options as well.
You can click here for Instagram.
You can click here for Facebook.
Luxury Yacht Rentals click please here.