Bareboat charter / sailing yacht charter to know
In this blog you will learn about:
- Which types of sailing yachts are there and what are the given services?
- Which sailing yachts brands are popular in charter?
- How much does it cost to rent a sailing yacht in Europe?
- What are the conditions to rent a sailing yacht?
- What is usually included in a sailing yacht rental price?
- What is not included in the charter rate?
- What are the ways to save money if you want to rent a sailing yacht?
Sailing yachts are for adventurous and free souls, why we say that is you feel every way of the sea and you learn how to survive in a different world with little help or without. Many of the yacht choices starting from 35 feet and up, have one skipper and bigger ones can have two seamen. Under this circumstance, you will learn more on sailing and sea life.
If you are looking to a much more smooth sailing experience with a comfortable living spaces, then you should look into catamarans. This type of yacht is getting more popular in Europe and even bigger ones are being chartered with more crew to live a true sailing experience with luxury.
If you want to rent a bareboat, you have to possess a suitable driving licence according to the port polices you will visit. You will be asked to present your captain licence upon rental of the yacht.
The sailing yacht properties differ between the brands that produce these sailing yachts. Beneteau, Hanse, Leopard, Jeanneau, Bavaria, Dufour, Lagoon, Fountain Pajot, Catana are the famous brands that are chartered mostly and sold worldwide.
The sailing yacht prices are considered to be weekly mostly and they start/end on Saturdays. The lowest bareboat charter prices can be around 2000 euros/week and with a skipper cost 1000 euros/week.
INCLUDED IN THE PRICE FOR BAREBOAT CHARTERS
* Accommodation on the sailing yacht in double or twin cabins
* Harbour fees
* Use standard yacht equipment and watersports
* Yacht insurance
* Clean bed linen, bath towels, beach towels
NOT INCLUDED IN THE PRICE FOR BAREBOAT CHARTERS
* Meals and drinks
* Crew service and end cleaning
* Transit log & related formalities for the shipping agents
* Children safety net
* Air conditioning (if the boat has ofcourse and according to the capacity of the generators)
* Tip for the crew (5-10% of the charter fee)
* Archaeological sites and national parks entrance fees
* Optional land tours and personal expenses are not included
* Guests need to have their own individual travel insurance
* Flights, airport transfers, and other transfers are not included
* If the watersports require fuel, then fuel expense will be extra.
Saving money from the sailing yacht charter rates is possible with early booking or finding a special week to be offered because of a change of plans or a cancellation. Similarly, when the yachts are new to market, they give promotional prices, so you can ask us for these options as well.
You can click here for Instagram.
You can click here for Facebook.
Private bareboat charters click please here.